Do you feel that at your age the Duracell batteries have stopped working? Does it happen to you that a certain time of day arrives and you are not able to do anything? Do young children wear you out just by looking at them?
While there are plenty of health tonics and treatments such as anti wrinkle injections to help us feel and look younger, imagine having more energy than a hyperactive child. What would your day be like if you had the strength to do everything that you are passionate about?
Here, we are going to reveal one of the best-kept secrets – a fungus called Cordyceps Sinensis.
What is Cordyceps Sinensis?
Cordyceps Sinensis is one of the best-known species of Cordyceps. The word comes from Latin and means Cord (cord), ceps (head) and Sinensis (from China).
Cordyceps is a very common parasitic fungus in Traditional Chinese Medicine to which many benefits are attributed.
What is quite curious about this mushroom is the way it grows. It does so, infecting and parasitizing insects, to stay and live inside
The vast majority of Cordyceps species are found in Asia. Especially in high mountain areas of China, India and Nepal. Of its more than 400 species, three are the best known, Sinensis, Militaris and Unilateralis. Cordyceps Militaris has a finer and more orangey appearance than Sinensis.
Of all the types of Cordyceps, only the Sinensis and the Militaris can be eaten. Both have similar characteristics and numerous therapeutic properties.
Now, you wonder, what was it used for before? Asian ancestors considered Cordyceps Sinensis a natural remedy to give them more energy, improve stamina, enhance sexual desire, stimulate appetite, provide better stamina and allow better sleep.
What does Cordyceps Sinensis contain?
Cordyceps Sinensis contains an extensive list of micronutrients and active ingredients beneficial to health. For example:
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Up to 20 minerals, such as sodium, zinc, iron, potassium, calcium, copper, manganese, and selenium
- Cordicepidic acid
- Glutamic acid
Some of its main properties are antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, anti-cancer, anti-fatigue and anti-stress.
10 Benefits attributed to Cordyceps Sinensis
- Increased performance and energy: increases the use of oxygen, eliminates lactic acid and has an anti-fatigue effect, by increasing glycogen in the liver and muscles.
- Rejuvenates: counteracts the effects of oxidative stress.
- Sexual invigoration: combats sexual dysfunctions, increases libido and is considered a natural alternative to Viagra.
- Stimulates the immune and anti-inflammatory system: reduces proteins that increase inflammation and helps treat inflammation in the airways.
- Protects the heart: increases adenosine levels and reduces levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- It favours the control of blood sugar levels: it acts as insulin does in the body.
- Possible anti-cancer effect: inhibits the growth of cancer cells of various types of tumours, such as skin, lung, liver or colon cancer.
- Helps fight depression: increases adrenaline and dopamine levels and has no effect on serotonin levels.
- Improves fertility: in men, it increases the sperm count. In women, it stimulates endocrine functions and regulates hormones. Thus, it helps that at the time of fertilization, the ovum is mature. Additionally, it prevents excess mucus that can clog the fallopian tubes.
- Good for the liver: it slows tissue fibrosis, reduces inflammation, improves hepatocellular function, delaying cirrhosis and, it is used as an adjunct treatment for hepatitis B.
Best natural supplement for athletes
In the western world, Cordyceps Sinensis was unknown until, in 1993, at the Olympic Games in China, several athletes broke world records in their different disciplines, raising many suspicions.
It was not normal that in the same competition, several athletes from the same team achieved so many world records. Therefore, after each test, the athletes were subjected to anti-doping tests, but all were negative.
It was here that it was recognized that the team ate this mushroom on a regular basis.
Despite the fact that the controls did not detect chemical and anabolic components, the IOC understood the effect of the fungus was an advantage over the rest.
However, the IOC did not consider its use illegal to nourish the body of athletes as it is classified as food.
Hence, Cordyceps Sinensis has become the best natural supplement for professional athletes.
Not only for them but also anyone who wants to obtain higher levels of energy and strength in their day to day life.
Thanks to scientific advances, its use has been shown to go beyond improving endurance.
Where to find Cordyceps Sinensis?
Due to the difficulty of obtaining it, it is difficult to find this mushroom naturally. Also, since it is a fungus along with a dead insect, it is not usually the preferred option of many people.
For this reason, it has begun to be cultivated artificially.
But which one to choose? There are several laboratories that sell Cordyceps Sinensis as a dietary supplement.
But, not all supplements are the same. We must avoid those that add starch, corn or sugar.
After years of research and testing, without a doubt, my two recommendations are CordyMax Cs-4 and R². Why?
Because both products are manufactured in accordance with the Pharmanex 6S quality process, ensuring compliance with the strictest quality standards. In addition, they contain the purest Cordyceps Sinensis substance on the market today.
CordyMax Cs-4 helps to tone the body, protect the liver and kidneys.
R² is a detoxifier at the cellular level. It is made up of a morning and a day dose, causing an exponential effect on the other dose.
On the one hand, R² Day helps us to feel recharged and able to take charge of each new day.
On the other hand, R² Night helps us start each new day feeling refreshed and protecting cells against oxidative damage.
How to take Cordyceps Sinensis to have more energy?
In general, it is not advisable to take more than 9 grams a day.
For CordyMax Cs-4, the recommendation is to take 2 capsules twice a day, along with food and drink.
As for R², take 2 R² Night capsules in the evening and 6 R² Day capsules in the morning.
Are you ready or prepared to recover all the energy you need to achieve your goals naturally? Would you like to relive a second youth? Now you know one of the secrets to always live young. of the secrets to always live young.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Lifestyle category