If you aspire to leverage Instagram as a blogger or are plain curious, then this article is just for you.
Analyzing your followers’ activity log Instagram is the primary step to understand them better, such that you can work further on your brand development. The various advantages of monitoring your followers’ activities on Instagram include –
- Understanding the demographics- You will get an idea of who your followers are, from which geographical location they belong, and also their age range. If your audience and the brand’s target audience are the same, then it can improve their sales and as a result, it would benefit you too.
- Expanding your reach- One of the most important things that brands look up to in an influencer is their reach. The more audience you have for your content, the better it is for brands. With the activity log, you will be able to see how many unique accounts actually follow your content on the platform.
- Discover activity patterns- The activity pattern chart on Instagram will show when your audience is most engaged in the app. Depending on the time revealed by the chart, you can schedule your posts to get more engagements.
- Stories- We all know that Insta stories vanish completely after 24 hours. If your brand wants the number of views that your story got and you forget to take the screenshot, then things can get messy. But with Instagram Insight, this will not be a problem as you can access data from the past two weeks too.
- Find out the website clicks- If you want traffic in your blog, then you can go for website clicks activity logs. This will show you how much traffic was directed from your Insta account to your website by clicking on the link.
- Insights from photo saves- Getting to know how many people have saved the photo from the post will also help you understand how many people are actually interested in the product. People would not have saved the photos if they were not interested in it.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Business category.
Leave a Reply